JOIN UNICEF FOR A FUN HALLOWEEN EVENT FOR FAMILIES!
This Halloween, children and families across Canada are turning their trick-or-treating steps into a walk-a-thon to raise funds for kids around the world! Join in on the fun – sign your family up for the UNICEF Halloween Walk-a-thon today!
WALK YOUR HOOD, DO SOME GOOD
Your child can be a hero this Halloween. It’s easy. Get into your favourite Halloween costume and trick-or-treat as usual – but turn it into a walk-a-thon!
Have friends and family donate online throughout the Halloween season to help your child raise funds that will support children around the globe. UNICEF Canada will provide you with fundraising tips and tricks along the way.
Families who sign up by October 18th will receive a fun-filled walk-a-thon welcome package in the mail, including your very own Halloween Hero Cards and fundraising page QR code.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register your child or family.
- Choose a fundraising goal. Any amount raised will make a difference for kids around the world.
- Set up a fundraising page for your child or family.
- Share your fundraising page link throughout the Halloween season and ask your friends, family and neighbours to sponsor your child or family’s walk by donating online.
- Strut your spooky stuff and celebrate on Halloween! As you trick-or treat, walk your neighbourhood in support of UNICEF Canada, and collect donations along the way. Celebrate all the good you’ve been able to help accomplish for kids everywhere.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A UNICEF HALLOWEEN HERO?
When your kids walk for UNICEF Canada, they become heroes who defend all children’s right to have a safe and happy childhood. The money raised will support UNICEF’s work to ensure every child has the essentials they need to grow up safe and healthy: nutritious food, clean water, education and health care. Because every child—no matter where they live—has the right to a childhood.